I..Me..Myself..

iam kadambari..kadambari iyer..(now,don't say that it sounds like Bond!)and people around me call me everything except that!i am kaddu(mind you..i dont look like one..!!)kadz,kad,cadbury..and these tags have surpassed the identity of my real name to an extent that i am not known as kadambari to quite a few here..big deal..what's in a name??!as long as iam known to them as atleast something..it's fine with me..

well..let me give you one major reason why i am known to quite a lot of people.."gift of gab".and personally,i don't wish to elucidate on this because everyone already knows..!to put it short,i love talking(well..i can keep mum too..that's only when i am alone..& i assure,i don't talk to myself..!)and i am told that i act like a 12 yr old..an 80 yr old..at times..anyways that's for you to decide..i don't know!

music is my first love(rahul dravid,i am sorry,you always managed a second place)happy,gloomy,bored,ecstasic,angry..whatever be my state of mind,there'll be some music on & i'd just drift away to some place(i'd end up daydreaming..!!)i am a nature lover and am so awe inspired by it's beauty & power.birds,flowers,the night sky,rains,the beach,..i forget myself looking at them.

shopping is one major hobby(my dad has given up trying...now)clothes..shoes..hey,that's all!!i don't shop for anything else!(poor me..!)i love reading(not text books..!)& i believe that books make a person.open mindedness is something only books can give.and i am not going to name what all books i've read!i already have an account of all those i've read since i was a kid..!!

my favorite color is blue!!(well..i don't use a blue tooth brush or a blue bucket..but i do have blue bedcovers & blue curtains.!)and jeans..that's like second skin to me(i wouldn't mind getting married in a pair of jeans..easy work..lite re!!)ya..i use "re" a lot,so much that people around me have got it!uh..oh..i forgot to mention sweets.life'd be so bitter without them!chocolates,sweets,kheer,icecreams,cake,sakkara pongal..in fact everything with sugar in it..

iam hardly choosy about things.everything 'chalta hai' with me.i don't fuss over clothes,food..guess i am quite content with whatever is there & believe in living life to its fullest.well..one problem..i hate lizards..they're the dirtiest,slimiest,yuckiest creatures on this planet!i..so..don't like them.

i am not quite a tv buff & i've developed a new interest these days..the W.W.W. thanks to orkut & gtalk,i am so stuck to a computer that i could end up having yet another tag..soon.."compbari" ok..that was not a very good one..!i love making friends(i have a problem remembering names though..)i love travelling by trains,food,vacations,sleeping,day dreaming,chennai,...& obviously talking..!!

the song by ronan keating is one of my favorites..
life's a roller coaster..jus gotta ride it...!

You would also like



7 comments:

Joy Forever said...

Tagore said something like..."The parents give the baby a name of their choice. How can they expect that everyone will be calling her by that hame only? They should keep that name for themselves only..."

Your likes and dislikes are so similar to mine that I hardly have anything to comment... it feels like commenting on my own blog. Music, books, daydreaming, nature, birds, flowers, the night sky, rains, the beach, sweets, chalta hai attitude... down to the favourite color, blue. I don't like shopping though!

And the writing style is quite nice, fluently touching one aspect after another... keep it up!

Aurindam said...

Now wat els do I rite wen sugata has already ritten it all!!
In simple words, ME TOO!!... I don't like sweets though!! But gud 4 u, u can hav my share as well (wink)....
And yeh the post was worth the wait. Good Work.

abhijit said...

You know yourself very well. Your new name could be "CompuBari". Is it better now?

At times your mood will depend on who is around you or if you are alone your behavior will change from 12 - 80 year old person. And thats good.

Don't think yourself as poor shopper coz after jewellery, clothes and shoes are the costliest items. And you won't stop buying one pair or so.

I had some sweet Pongal at chennai and hyderabad too. yeah its damn good.

With me at least you won't have problem of remembering names. Coz we started with names only.

Nice post. Have you finished writing about you? Now you can write about people you met I guess.

Ujjawal said...

Hey Kadambari (I'll like to call u that before I get to know u better)!

It was nice to know so much about u in so 'little' a space :D ... A person is recognized better by an impression, a name is just an index to help one find people faster. But if an impression is deep enough you seldom require a name to know a person; an image arising out of that impression is a better substitute.

And blue ... yes! The sky ... the sea ... denote the expanse and the depth. One may try to be like the sky or the sea ... but does one ever try to be blue ... Blue - that incorporates the expanse of the sky and the depth of the sea ... and much more.

Anyways... Have u read the poem :

yeh kadamb ka ped agar ma hota yamuna teerey
to mein bhi iss par baith kanhaiya banta dheerey-dheerey
le deti yadi mujhey bansuri tum do paisey wali
aur kisi tarah neechey ho jati yeh kadamb kee daali

...Its a beautiful poem...I am not able to recall the name of the poet correctly, but if my meomry serves me right it was written by Shri Sumitra Nandan Pant ji.

Just read it. And probably you would like to blog something about it as it contains the roots of 'Kadambari' - Kadamb.

dushy said...

Ha_ha.
Kadambari ,I guess this is more of Marriage appy.
Poor u :( How do u manage to stay at Pilani where everything is Brown?
Thank God u r in Goa now.

abhijit said...

no new post since long time??

Praveen said...

interestin blog uve got...!nice work..u seem to pour out urself to others...cool..good luck for ur future expeditions..!bye..!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Spirals - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template
Get your own * TAG CLOUD * here