frozen flame


ice cold flame..i dont know whether you want to burn me or make me numb!also,am clueless..where do you come from!are you inside me?or are you all around me?maybe you are there to burn me and make me learn...things that life couldnt teach me yet..grow as an individual.you could be here to leave a mark.or maybe you want to make me numb..and like pink floyd sayz,comfortably numb.numb because i've had enough of everything and could be better being indifferent.or is it that you are so independent..you are the flame..you are water..the one that puts it off..you are the heat,the serenity,the light,the calm,the ferocious,the peace,the destruction.

you're so independent.you just refuse to bend,so i keep bending till i break.

are you out to break me?what is it that you want of me?you want me to be the wick..burn and spread the light..my light.or you want me to put the flame off..with a splash of water..bury the heat radiating from within with a jet of freezing water and become numb,lifeless?.numb, so that i have to bleed to know am alive!well,whatever an enigma that you are..i know you want to tell me something.but,i dont know what!

You would also like



12 comments:

Sathyanarain Muralidharan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sathyanarain Muralidharan said...

A post after a long time!

And that too a real philosophical one!

Well.. Yo to you for quoting Pink Floyd.. And I think you really need a vacation! Come cheer up! Whats bothering you. Why you sounding as depressed as a sea turtle in Sahara!

kadambari said...

for sathya
no re...am not tryin to sound depressed nd all...i jus wrote on d pic..tellin u d truth..am as cheered up as u can imagine !!
:D

Sathyanarain Muralidharan said...

ha ha
nice to hear that!

Aurindam said...

well....
if u really rote that up based on the pic, then it was.... ummm....mind-blowing!! :)
n ya...nice 2 c u bak 2 blogosphere :)

kadambari said...

for awry
thnx ..i jus wrote on d pic..dint know what exactly to make out of it..itz jus graphics..nywayz..

kinni said...

heylo...FINALLY got to post a comment..what a pic to write on!! "frozen flame" is itself an oxymoron! do i read between lines and draw certain pertinent inferences??!! ;)

kadambari said...

kinni babe!!now since u say that...i guess..i wrote it widout actually thinkin that way!!but..itz so so so soooo true!!!sad dude!!!nd when i know...it'll alwayz be the frozen flame..!!
sigh!

praveenzone said...

good work kadambari... Nice words to add spice to your work...

Keep up the good work. But something is putting you down if I'm not wrong right? Any ways nice work with a good image.

Setu said...

hey nice one..

Kadambari said...

Praveen, Setu
Thank you. And nothing is putting me down. I just write weird depressing stuff sometimes..
:)

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However
imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics
and videos, this website could undeniably be one
of the most beneficial in its niche. Awesome blog!

my page; bmi chart women

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Spirals - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template
Get your own * TAG CLOUD * here