You've been Tagged!

Joblessness is directly proportional to joining social networking sites. For me, it all started with Orkut..and now there is Facebook, Twitter, and some more random sites of which I am apparently a member. So, obviously you would have heard of being tagged! Once you have been tagged..you have got to write about yourself! After being tagged a number of times I decided to draft a list of 25 things about me...not because I was tagged..but I actually wanted to give it a shot..yea..whatever!

1. I am a very keen observer..a people watcher..while on a busy street, I would never fail to notice mannerisms, facial expressions, walk, a pair of interesting shoes or clothes. (Would do it even if they are not interesting. What else to do on a street full of people anyway?!)

2. I could spend my weekend rearranging the furniture and cleaning up.

3. I also go for long walks..alone..with music plugged in.

4. My life revolves around my laptop..phone and the music player. The external hard disk too, though it just crashed and am trying to recover it with all types of software.

5. I love formatting the hard drive and scanning it for viruses..It's sort of irresistible! I love the feeling of discovering a virus or that damn Trojan and destroying it! Some satisfaction it gives. Am non violent otherwise! Very harmless.

6. Curd is the most important part of my food.

7. My bathroom shelf has more bottles than you would find in your home. Not to mention the ones I have in my dressing table!

8. I still drink only milk..if I do so..neither tea nor coffee.

9. I love to shop and I own around 10 pairs of footwear.

10. I forget! Am extremely absent minded. So..you'll never run out of conversations with me.

11. I eat a piece of sweet the first thing in the morning. Typical sweet tooth.

12. Lizards freak me out. Not cockroaches not hopping insects..but lizards..eoww!

13. My attention span is very less and I tune out very easily. That definitely explains my grades.

14. I ride a bike..not a bicycle..but the actual motorcycle. I have been fascinated with them ever since I was a kid so learned to ride them out of sheer enthu. The only problem is that I find it very difficult to balance those heavy things. Plus I look minuscule on a bike! And people find it really funny!!

15. I learnt 'Kathak', a north Indian form of dance, for about 10 years. The irony is I have never danced in public. My dad hasn't seen me dance either!

16. Air conditioners don't suit me. I sneeze uncontrollably.

17. I don't have a single piece of 'pink' clothing! Be it t shirts, or whatever else. You'd definitely find a lot of reds.

18. I have some sort of a camera phobia. I can never get a picture taken with a straight face and open eyes.

19. I hate to travel. Who needs to travel across the globe when Google brings it to your fingertips! The best place for holidaying is home.

20. I have already tuned out and am very tempted to publish this right away..Incomplete!

21. I love junk food though am now trying to cut down the chips! They are sinfully yumm. Especially the ones introduced by Lays with a hot and spicy sauce sachet. Chocolates remain the eternal favorites.

22. I would love to teach kindergarten.

23. Of all the ice creams in the world, those orange and lemon licks/sticks are the ones I like the most.

24. I really don't care about what people think. They do it rarely anyway.

25. Phew! I dint expect to complete this in a single sitting. I did it! Yay! Would definitely add more to the list if there is.

Tagged ~ Whoever has the patience and time to do this..Go ahead! It is not that bugging as I dreaded initially. You might actually enjoy yourself.

You would also like



36 comments:

Ranjani said...

@1. Absolutely!! More so if its a railway station, airport, bus-stop. Totally interesting entertainment i say!
@2,3,6,12,21-Me too!Me too!
@5-What??? formatting!!
@18-Kaddhu, we have enough proof for that in our wing albums!
@24-learnt that late.dont care now!:)

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe the most boring person in the world actually has 25 points to rite abt.. i had 3 points abt myself and they were so bleh..btw it eej me, who else wud be impudent with u..heh

kadambari said...

jinny..
yea..i like formatting..it kills time! and i know i sound weird but i like installing stuff all over again! hehe..

zoomey..
what were the three points anyway?! and yea...am not the most boring one! heylo..therz got to be some one worse..! damn!! i cant think of anyone! :P

Anonymous said...

the points were so bleh that i forgot...:P hehe

Ravi said...

There's a friend of mine I have to show this to, she'll be amazed that you're so similar.... :)

Gopul Jindal said...

hey u r really good at writing..
dnt knw u actlly but trust meh u r gr8"

Kadambari said...

Ravi..
Sure! I would like to read her posts..if she blogs..that is. :)

Gopul..
Thank you! And there is the Google follow/ friend connect box on the top left corner of my blog page..It is the first widget on the sidebar. You can follow me there!
:)

vishesh said...

:)

PULKIT said...

cool one... so full of life! displayes a person who loves to express what she feels!
good going kadambari, tc , have a good day, keep blogging! god bless!

Regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

Kadambari said...

Vishesh
:) !!

Pulkit
Thank you! :)

sawan said...

u luv formatting hard disk??? mann, u got hell lotsa patience!!!!!!!! i get pissed on the slightest hint that my hard disk is infected :( who would install all those softwares again and downloading all those patches!!! o m g!!!

learned kathak for 10 years and not performed in public!! aint you sad bout it?

no pink!! yey, good to find a soul lke u :P

good read :)

Kadambari said...

Sawan..
Thanks! And formatting..reinstalling is a great time pass! (At least for people like me..who have got lots of time to spare!)

I have stage fear!! So, no regrets!

:)

Arnab said...

Wat is the connection between women and Ice-creams...God please enlighten me.......


Nice stuff....smooth!!!
Keep writing.

I will def come back.


luv 'n' luk
Arnab

joshidaniel said...

i like your 5th point a lot because i am also like that. i hunt for spywares and as you said it gives some satisfaction. lol

sawan said...

hehe, lol.. now thats new to me!! some one who learned such a beautiful form of dance for 10 years got stage fear :P fight the fear girl, people wud luv to see ya perform.

Kadambari said...

Arnab..
Ice creams melt if you don't eat them fast and women disappear if you don't treat them right! ;)

Daniel..
Bingo! It's actually a great way to kill time (when no one is online!)
:D

Sawan..
Too late now. I have forgotten it! I only jump and hop around.. these days.
:)

chanderdeep86 said...

really nice blog showing realities..

sawan said...

lol @ jump and hop around :P

vjkrishna said...

Wow! This is a beautiful blog template! This must be one of the very few best looking blogger templates.

Keep writing!

Kadambari said...

Glad you like it.. Chanderdeep

VJ Krishna.. Thanks! I have been tweaking the template all weekend.. to make it look better! This made it all worth!
:)

Hema said...

Hey.. im enjoying reading ur spirals!! keep it up..im feeling for the first time that u are growing!!

Kadambari said...

Mum! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nice Blog Kadambari.............

i enjoyed reading ur blog... if i have to say in one Word "Complete" Blog..... :)

Cheers,
kunal
http://kunalsachdeva.wordpress.com/

Kadambari said...

Thanks Kunal!
:)

Prasant Naidu. said...

I hate the sight of a lizard and they are 4 now who roam around on my walls and i don't have the guts to frighten them(since i am a visitor in my home and they are the legal residents)... and yes i am planning for a list of 7 things which i want to do before i die :)

Keep Rocking,
PN.

Tandoori said...

Brilliant!!

Kadambari said...

Lol! Prasant, these lizards, rats, mosquitoes.. my god! A pain. And yea, make that list! That sounds like fun.

Thanks. Tandoori!

:)

rads said...

I hate lizards, roaches n spiders. Can't stand crawling creatures like earthworms too. I love sweets especially chocs, icecreams n pastries. Most of the points were like reading 'bout myself. Nice post. It was a good reading :)

Kadambari said...

That's nice to hear, Rads!

tikulicious said...

:) The only two things that did not match mine were formatting and dislike for travel .. we have so much in common. lovely reading this. yay Kadambari

satyask said...

Nice!
I like you and your blog.
I'm not a stalker. I read your review on my oldthoughts.wordpress.com (connecting science and scriptures) and wanted to know more about that wonderful girl with SUCH! excellent taste...

Kadambari said...

Yay! Tiku. (I will call you this. It's too complicated otherwise. :D)

Lol. No worries. I'd take some time and read your blog properly, Satya. It has a lot of stuff that I generally never come across.

:)

satyask said...

Yo! I felt so happy after reading your post that I posted 3 happy posts on my personal blog satyastories@wordpress.com about some of the movie stars I met...

Kadambari said...

That's nice! I'd check it out.
:)

varunshridhar said...

non violent and harmless...u?? ayyooo poi poi! lol :)

starting ur day off with a sweet eh? confirms prospective Gujrat interests and a dentist. lol

Kathak - way to go, I take a bow, wont make fun.

and bottles bottles every where, not a drop left to drink eh! :)

Kadambari said...

Dei dei.. No more Gujju obsession! :P
And I'm pretty harmless! What did I do to you, Bhindi! :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Spirals - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template
Get your own * TAG CLOUD * here